Find The Owner Of An Unregistered Property With No Title Number
Finding the current owner of an unregistered property can be a difficult task. If a property is unregistered, it simply means that the Land Registry does not hold any records about the ownership of the property. This usually happens when the property has not changed hands for a number of years. We specialise in tracing the current owners of unregistered property anywhere in the UK.
Fill in our order for and we will assign one of our property search investigators to your case and they will find the owner of the unregistered property for you.
How the service works
- Call us on 0113 282 5900 and provide us with the details of the unregistered property
- One of our land researchers will put a no obligation quote together for you
- If you are happy, our search to find the owner of the unregistered property for you will begin
What happens once the search is complete?
Once we have located the owner of the unregistered property we will contact you and provide you with a full report. The report contains:
- the owners name and contacting details including an address and telephone number
- all documents that have been acquired during the investigation
- our recommendation on how to proceed
If you have any additional documentation, you can supply it to us once you have placed your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we have located the owner of the property we will contact you for payment and then supply our detailed report via email. As well as the public we also supply this service to house builders and solicitors so you have come to the right place.
If need any advice or have any questions regarding our Unregistered Property search please contact us on 0113 2825900, we will be happy to help. Alternatively you can view more about our services in tracing people here.