Land Ownership Search – We Find Out Who Owns Land For You
You can use our premier land ownership search to find the owner of a field, a private road, a right of way, a piece waste land or any other areas of land in the UK.
We will undertake a detailed search to identify current owners and provide you with a current contact address or we will explain the current legal standing. Our expert researchers use a variety of investigative techniques to help you find who owns land.
If need any advice or have any questions regarding our Land Ownership Search service please contact us on 0113 2825900, we will be happy to help.
What our clients say about our service
“We use FinderMonkey to locate the owners of unregistered pieces of land in the UK. We find their services to be accurate, cost effective and professional. We would have no hesitation in recommending their unregistered land service.”
Andrew Thorley – Strategic Land & Planning Manager – Taylor Wimpey UK Ltd
Why choose us?
We know how important your search is to you and we take what we do for you extremely seriously. You will therefore be assigned your own dedicated land researcher, who you will liase with you on a one to one basis throughout the land ownership investigation. They will use our tried and tested procedure and look at every single connotation of who could own the land.
- We find the owner of any land in the UK for you
- We provide advise and help on your next course of action once we have
- You will receive a detailed report explaining who the owner is and how to contact them
- We specialise in obtaining telephone numbers including mobiles!
How the service works
1. Call us on 0113 2825900 and provide us with the details of the land
2. One of our land researchers will put a no obligation quote together for you
3. If you are happy, our search will begin
Average price for all work undertaken is in 90% of cases less than £500.